Adding the Fondren Events calendar to your Google Calendar
If you would like the above Fondren Events calendar to appear as one of the available calendars, which you can toggle on and off, when looking at your personal Google Calendar, follow the steps below:
- Log in to Google Calendar
- On the left side, at the bottom of your list of calendars, directly under the heading "Other calendars", there is a box saying "Add a coworker's calendar".
- Copy and paste this link into the box: email@example.com
- Under "Other calendars", you should now see a calendar called "Fondren Events". (Note if you are an editor of this calendar, it will appear under "My calendars", not "Other calendars."
Adding an event to the Fondren Events calendar
All events in which meet one of the following criteria should be shared on the calendar:
- Fondren staff are participating in the event.
- The event is being held in Fondren and all Fondren staff are eligible to attend.
- Events directly applicable to all staff, such as those hosted by Human Resources, Benefits, the President's Office, etc.
- On-campus events specifically relevant to library staff, such as presentations by outside librarians.
To add an event, provide the relevant event details to one of the calendar editors listed below. If you have many events to add and would like to become an editor yourself, contact Jean Aroom or Lauren Mueller.
- Jean Aroom (Web Team)
- Lauren Mueller (LTTD Co-Chair & Web Team)
- Dara Flinn (LTTD CO-Chair)
Fondren Events calendar scheduling conflicts
If you are attempting to schedule an event and become aware of a conflict in your desired room, please enter the conflict in the table on the Fondren Events Conflicts page, regardless of whether or not the conflict is successfully resolved.