When using the DMC Audio Studio to record lectures, you may find it useful to show any physical documents you may have with the AverVision300AF+.
- Before recording, make sure the device is plugged into both an outlet and the computer.
- Open the AverVision app from the dock.
- Press the "Camera" button on the device and make sure the light in the middle of the device is green.
- Press the "Auto Focus" button to bring the document into focus.
- Press the "+" and "-" buttons to zoom in and out.
- Alternatively, press the settings button in the application to access the zoom tool, as well as change the brightness and to add effects.
- When you are satisfied with the image being displayed, press the record button to access the recording settings.
- Press the start button to start the recording.
- Press the start button again to stop the recording.
- Choose the file destination and save the file.
- Note: In order not to have the lagging feel of the recorded footage, turn image enhancement off on the camera settings.
Notes to the DMC staff as of 1/24/2018
- AverVision300AF+ is a discontinued product on Aver Classroom Technology website http://www.averusa.com/classroom-technology/support/
- Software AVerVision 2 is nowhere to be found to download. Instead, choose 300AFHD, then download A+ Suite accordingly.
- After installation of A+ Suite, laugh Sphere 2 app that has similar function of AVerVision 2.
- So AVerVision 2 is still available on the iMac in DMC Audio Studio. However, for the podium iMac in DMC MPR, AverVision 2 is not available, but Sphere 2 is available for demonstration purpose.